Friday, July 20, 2012

Bamboozled in Las Vegas

Today, Lorraine and I are spending day two in Vegas.  We are having a great time.  Lorraine took care of all the details for flight, hotel, etc.  Now interesting enough, when we checked in at the Excalibur Hotel, everything was great... except for one thing.  The standard rooms don't have bath tubs.  No fault on their end... but something Lorraine and I like to have.  When I asked was there any upgrades that would give us a tub, they mentioned we could upgrade to a deluxe room that would have a Jacuzzi.  Lorraine's eyes lit up.  She loves Jacuzzis.  The price was reasonable so we changed the room and it is great.

Thinking on this a little longer, if we had got a room that just had a normal bath tub, we probably would not have asked to upgrade.  So, it was in Lorraine's best interest for the rooms not to have tubs, because she got what she really wanted... a Jacuzzi room.

When I asked her if she set me up... she just smiled and said "Of course not..."

I don't know though.. seems pretty convenient.  But who cares, we don't get away that much and Lorraine is very happy...

But I still think I got Baboozled in Las Vegas...

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Three Men and Their Babies

The Story of Three Men and Their Babies - A Non-Fictional Short Story By Rob MacArthur The recent passing of Scott Crawford and Bruce Hyde h...