Friday, December 24, 2021

Really Got the Christmas Spirit This. Year!

I drive transit in Port Hope part time. A young man that is a passenger was telling me how because of the recent covid issues his mom, who is in a wheelchair and lives in Peterborough, had to cancel the family Christmas get together and he had no way to get up to see her and exchange gifts.  He mentioned he hadnt seen her in a year. I offered to take him up after my shift. Yesterday I took him up. The look on his and his mother's face was awesone. I waited in my car while they had a short visit then drove him home. Put me  in the Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Three Men and Their Babies

The Story of Three Men and Their Babies - A Non-Fictional Short Story By Rob MacArthur The recent passing of Scott Crawford and Bruce Hyde h...