Sunday, August 29, 2021

I Am A Multipotentialite

A Multipotentialite, also known as a polymath, renaissance person, jack of all trades, generalist, scanner and puttylike, is a person with many interests, passions, skills, talents and experience.  I am a Multipotentialite.

Over the years my passions and interests had led me to have education, skill sets and experience in strategic plans, business plans, marketing plans, branding, non profits and charitable organizations,  retail, healthcare, manufacturing, mortgages, technology, finance/accounting, forex trading, cryptocurrency, mediation, private investigation, life coaching, music, stand up comedy, entertainment, event management, web sites, emceeing, lost pets, volunteering, social media, digital marketing, media and public relations and much more.

To some this may seem unfocused or wrong, but the world is realizing that these type of people have an amazing ability. I use mine to help others.  Sometimes as a paying job.  Sometimes as a volunteer or to lend a helping hand.  But the ultimate goal and usual result is that I do help.

If you got a problem, I don't care what it is... I can help! If I can't help, I know someone who can!

There is nothing I can't do... There is nothing I can't learn.

Send me a private message if you would like to see if I can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Three Men and Their Babies

The Story of Three Men and Their Babies - A Non-Fictional Short Story By Rob MacArthur The recent passing of Scott Crawford and Bruce Hyde h...