Thursday, June 16, 2011

Foreign Exchange Trading - Forex Trading - Experience So Far

After an initial bad experience last year, I started foreign exchange trading again in March of this year with an alternative investment program.  In my initial investment of $4,900, I have made $700 dollars in less than 4 months.  To me this is an amazing return.  My mutual funds are just getting back to where they were 4 years ago.

Foreign exchange should not be your total investment program, but 5 to 10 percent of your investment portfolio is acceptable.

The company I am working with is coming up to Toronto, Ontario to do seminars on their alternative investment program.  If you are interested in attending these free information sessions, let me know and I can pass on your information.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Three Men and Their Babies

The Story of Three Men and Their Babies - A Non-Fictional Short Story By Rob MacArthur The recent passing of Scott Crawford and Bruce Hyde h...